[The News from ASA] Job openings at the ACFNY- and introducing my successor

C.EBNER at bmeia.gv.at C.EBNER at bmeia.gv.at
Wed May 15 11:59:15 CDT 2019

Dear colleagues and friends at the American Association of Teachers of German, the Austrian Studies Association, the Botstiber Foundation, the German Studies Association, and the Austrian Centers in Minneapolis and New Orleans,

This is to inform you that we currently have two open positions advertised at the Austrian Cultural Forum New York:

-        Cultural Projects Assistant for Visual Arts, Architecture, and Film

-        Cultural Projects Assistant for Music and Performance

Perhaps there is a qualified and interested candidate within your networks and contacts, so feel free to forward the listings:

http://www.acfny.org/about/jobs/

On a personal note, and as my own mandate at the ACFNY is approaching an end - I will be leaving this job at the end of June -  let me take this opportunity to thank you all for our great cooperation over the past 6 years. Please let me also introduce my successor, Johannes Dopsch (cc), who will be joining the ACFNY in mid-August. Johannes currently works on assignment with our Prime Minister's Office in Vienna and his email address will change back when he re-joins the ranks of our foreign service (most likely to): johannes.dopsch at bmeia.gv.at

I look forward to staying in touch in the future- my email address will most likely remain the same.

All the best from NYC,

Christian

christian j. ebner
deputy director